Family Law Group Solicitors is a Caboolture-based law firm focusing exclusively in the area of Family Law. Founded in 2005, our firm has grown steadily each year. We take pride in our organized, professional approach, and delivering high quality services to our clients.
We are currently hiring for these roles.
Solicitor (Associate/Senior Associate)
We have a new opportunity for a solicitor to add to our team. This role will suit an individual with 3+ years post-admission experience in Family Law, and who is looking to take the next step in their Family Law career.
This is a full-time role however we are open to candidates seeking part-time or flexible working hours.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3+ years’ post-admission experience in a Family Law firm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong work ethic and a proven history of learning
- A professional and friendly nature with clients and other staff
- A current practising certificate for Queensland
Experience with FilePro or similar legal management programs is also desirable.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an Accredited Specialist and other experienced solicitors
- A manageable case load of interesting matters that will challenge you to grow as a professional
- A friendly team of legal support staff to back you up
- Excellent conditions and work/life balance
- A competitive salary + performance-based bonus scheme
To apply for this role, send your CV/resume via email to [email protected]