Accredited Specialist (Family Law), Legal Practitioner Director
Hayley is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, legal practitioner director, and solicitor in charge of Family Law Group Solicitors. She was admitted to practice in 2003, and holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Science from Griffith University. She started her own practice as a sole practitioner in 2005 as Hayley Ritchie Solicitors.
Hayley is a trained Collaborative Practitioner, National Accredited Mediator/Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, and a member of Queensland Collaborative Law. She is also a member of the Family Law Practitioner’s Association. Hayley has practiced exclusively in family law since 2006, having previously been in general practice with a family law focus.
Hayley’s passion is collaborative practice and co-operative negotiation.
Recognition and Awards
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Brisbane, 2021
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Brisbane 2021
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Parenting & Children’s Matters Lawyers – Brisbane 2020
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Brisbane 2019
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Family & Divorce Lawyers – Queensland 2015
- Doyle’s Guide Leading Family Lawyers – Queensland, 2014